- First Tuesday of the month, 1pm AEST (recorded)
- In one live, face to face a month (via Zoom), we will start with some of the trickiest clients we’ve had at IntoYou; including clients with liver cancer, stage 3 prolapse, chronic and severe back pain, heart disease, hernia, depression, birth trauma, MS, Osteoporosis, and breast cancer (sometimes multiples of these!).
- Ongoing mentoring and soundboarding in our exclusive Facebook group.
- Ongoing access to healthscreens, posture and movement photos, and other assessments for each client.
- Ongoing access to all recordings, past and current in our exclusive Facebook Group.
- All clients studies will be women, and issues that affect a disproportionate number of women.
- We will progress to taking the magnifying glass over some of YOUR trickiest clients, current and past
- We’ll also offer support in between sessions in the form of a private Facebook group.
All sessions will be recorded for later viewing and reference, and there’s an option to increase the number of sessions if we have lots of clients and situations to discuss.
The purpose of the group is to learn from our collective experiences, and all our experiences are valid!